Tuesday 29 March 2011

Magazine Double Page spread

This is my First draft for my double page spread feature. When you view my drafts, i hope that you see progress and development in each differnent area.


My second draft is similar to my final draft. I feel this is at a good standard but little tweaks have helped my page look professional and appropriate.



This is my cover for TVG, the TV guide that my TV channel has a double page spread feature in. I have made a cover to set the scene for the article and to set a house style so my article looks in place in this modern TV guide.





 
You are viewing my third and most recent draft for my double page spread feature for VWTV. All comments appreciated.


4 comments:

  1. IF ONLY YOU HAD AN IPAD 2!!

    your work could of been great, but as it is, its not a bad piece.
    Kind regards
    Steve Jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, i got hacked by Stevie.

    Your work is very good, it is cleverly layered to inhabit a lot of images and text without looking too full.
    The black and the orange font look iconic, and give your work its own label.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The iPad is on its way.

    Be patient Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way the text colour on page 2 coordinates with the headband - it gives a sense of cohesion. I like all the detail in the final draft too - stays with the subject. What about the background of page 2?
    Fol

    ReplyDelete